Where is the Dorsey Schools Waterford-Pontiac campus located?
Welcome to the Dorsey Schools Waterford-Pontiac campus page! Our campus is conveniently located on North Telegraph Road in the North Pointe Shopping Center (across the street from the old Summit Place Mall).
Programs at the Dorsey Schools Waterford-Pontiac Campus
There are no programs available at this location.
About Dorsey Schools Waterford-Pontiac Campus
Men and women throughout Oakland County have come to the Waterford-Pontiac campus of Dorsey Schools to pursue their career training due to the programs we offer and our convenient location to neighboring communities.
Please note: The Waterford-Pontiac campus is not accepting new students at this time.
Here's What Some of Our Dorsey Schools Graduates Are Saying
Meet Edlisha and John
Graduates of Dorsey Schools’ medical training programs
Jasmine KhoshikoDorsey Schools Patient Care Technician program Graduate, 2015
- How did studying at Dorsey Schools make a difference for you or in your life?
- “Studying at Dorsey Schools had a HUGE impact on my life. I always doubted myself when it came to school/studying but coming here changed my perspective on where & how far I would get in life. Now, I believe I can do anything I set my mind to. Thank you Dorsey!!”
Are you a graduate of the Dorsey Schools Waterford-Pontiac Campus?Please take a moment to kindly review us here: https://goo.gl/17RKdo
Parking at the Dorsey Schools Waterford-Pontiac CampusThere is plenty of parking in front of our school buildings in the shopping center parking lot. When you visit our campus for the first time, please report to the Allied Health Building (not the Culinary Academy Building). The Allied Health building is the one closest to Telegraph Road in the shopping center.
Ready to make a change? Take the first step!Requesting information requires no obligation or commitments.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will it take me to complete my program in Waterford-Pontiac, MI?
- Each of the training programs at the Waterford-Pontiac, MI campus are designed to be completed in a year or less!
- When are classes offered?
- The Dorsey Schools Waterford-Pontiac, MI campus offers both day and evening classes. This may vary based on which program you are interested in, but one of our Admissions Representatives can share program availability when you visit our campus.
- If I want to study at the Waterford-Pontiac, MI campus before or after class, can I do that?
- If you’re interested in using the computer lab or studying at the school outside of normal class times, we do make that available to students and you can check with a member of our staff for specific details.
- How will I know what resources are available to me to help me fund my education?
- If you are interested in studying at Dorsey Schools, when you visit our campus, you will have the opportunity to meet with one of our Financial Aid Advisors. They will share information with you such as tuition and any applicable fees for your program of interest, as well as the various funding sources that may be available at our institution. The goal of our Financial Aid team is to ensure our prospective students and current students understand the various need and non-need based Financial Aid programs, and provide assistance through the application process. Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
- Can you get me a job once I graduate?
- No school can guarantee their students and graduates a job once they have finished their program. Here at Dorsey Schools, we offer career services assistance to all program completers. You can learn more about the type of assistance our Career Services Coordinators offer by visiting our Career Services for Students and Graduates page.
- Do you offer babysitting or childcare?
- Our campus does not offer babysitting or childcare for enrolled students, however, if this is a concern for you, our team is more than happy to share any information we have available regarding local resources that may be able to assist you.
- Who are your students? Will there be people like me?
- Our students come to us from a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- If I run into difficulties during my program, is there someone I can talk to?
- We’re committed to our students and want to help them succeed. If you’re having academic challenges during your program, we would encourage you to meet with your instructors. If you have another concern, our Managing Director at the Waterford-Pontiac, MI campus has an open door policy and is always willing to speak with students regarding any concerns they may have.
Want to learn more about the Dorsey Schools Waterford-Pontiac, MI Campus? Check out our Waterford-Pontiac, MI campus events page!