Dorsey College Catalog
Thank you for your interest in Dorsey College! We are delighted to speak with you on how we can assist you in training for a new career. Below you may download a current copy of the Dorsey College catalog along with any applicable addendums and supplements. Previous catalog versions are available upon request. Please feel free to contact a member of our staff at any time if you have a question or if we can assist in any way.
Dorsey College Catalog & Addendum
Dorsey College continually updates the school catalog and supplement information.
Important topics disclosed in the catalog include:
- Admissions policies and procedures
- Program and course information, including required course sequencing, scheduling, program length and completion requirements
- Academic policies including grading scale, academic progress, and attendance
- Financial aid policies, including cancellation and refund policies
- Student services
- Campus locations and educational facilities
- General policy information including FERPA, student code of conduct, student grievance policy, standards of professional appearance, and campus safety
This catalog is for the following Dorsey College locations: Madison Heights, the main campus, and the Roseville, Dearborn, Saginaw, Woodhaven, and Wayne branch campuses.
Dorsey College New Student Orientation Packet