Where is the Dorsey Schools Saginaw Michigan campus located?
The school is located in the Bay Fashion Square Plaza next to the Secretary of State office.
- Mon – Thu9:00 – 8:00
- Friday9:00 – 5:00
- Sat – SunClosed
Programs at the Saginaw Campus
About Saginaw Campus
New careers begin here at the Dorsey Schools Saginaw campus (a branch campus of Madison Heights). The campus offers training for future Medical Assistants, Medical Administration and Billing professionals, Pharmacy Technicians, and Practical Nurses. Come join us and schedule a visit today! We’d love to show you around. If you’re a prospective student looking to study in one of our programs offered here in Saginaw, give us a call! We’re eager to help put you on a career path towards success as either a Medical Assistant, a Medical Administration and Billing professional, a Pharmacy Technician, or a Practical Nurse.
The city of Saginaw, MI is an exciting place to begin your career training as our campus proudly serves the Mid-Michigan area. The Saginaw, MI campus is conveniently located and has helped students throughout the tri-county area for years. Our campus is conveniently located to these nearby communities: Saginaw, MI; Bay City, MI; Midland, MI; Buena Vista Charter Township, MI; Bridgeport, MI; Zilwaukee, MI; Frankenmuth, MI; and Birch Run, MI just to name a few!
Here's What Some of Our Dorsey Schools Graduates Are Saying
A Graduate of Dorsey Schools’ Medical Administration and Billing training program
A Graduate of the Dorsey Schools Medical Assistant program
Jessica StatelerDorsey Schools Medical Assistant program Graduate, 2015
- How did studying at Dorsey Schools make a difference for you or in your life?
- “Before I started at Dorsey I did not believe in myself. I walked away with an education (that is priceless) along with confidence in myself.”
- What are the greatest strengths/skills you received from studying at Dorsey?
- “I am a confident NCMA! I cannot put into words how important that is! My whole career is patient care – I am passionate and now with Dorsey’s help, I am confident. The knowledge from the instructors and staff will be passed on!”
- Are you employed in your field? If so, where? What are your plans after Graduation from Dorsey Schools?
- “Yes, Dr. Devireddy, Chief Cardiologist at St. John. I plan on sharing my gift of compassion and knowledge as I grow as an NCMA.”
Are you a graduate of the Saginaw Campus?Please take a moment to kindly review us here: https://goo.gl/HdkAZH
Parking at the Saginaw CampusThere is plenty of parking in front of our school in the plaza parking lot. When you arrive, enter through the door of the Allied Health building (pictured above). When you enter the building, you will see the front desk and you can check in with a member of our administrative staff who can assist you.
Ready to make a change? Take the first step!Requesting information requires no obligation or commitments.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How will I know about Dorsey Schools Saginaw school closings?
- You can check Dorsey Schools’ weather closing page for updates on individual campus closings, or follow us on Facebook for important updates right in your feed!
- How long will it take me to complete any of the medical training programs offered at Dorsey Schools in Saginaw Michigan?
- Each of the training programs at the Saginaw, MI campus are designed to be completed in a year or less!
- When are classes offered at the Saginaw Michigan campus?
- The Dorsey Schools Saginaw, MI campus offers both day and evening classes. This may vary based on which program you are interested in, but one of our Admissions Representatives can share program availability when you visit our campus.
- Is there a break room available at the Saginaw campus for students?
- Yes! We do have a student lounge area within the school available for student use.
- If I want to study at the Saginaw, MI campus before or after class, can I do that?
- If you’re interested in using the computer lab or studying at the school outside of normal class times, we do make that available to students and you can check with a member of our staff for specific details.
- How will I know what resources are available to me to help me fund my education at Dorsey Schools in Michigan?
- If you are interested in studying at Dorsey Schools, when you visit our campus, you will have the opportunity to meet with one of our Financial Aid Advisors. They will share information with you such as tuition and any applicable fees for your program of interest, as well as the various funding sources that may be available at our institution. The goal of our Financial Aid team is to ensure our prospective students and current students understand the various need and non-need based Financial Aid programs and provide assistance through the application process. Additional Information and resources are also available on the Financial Aid page of the Dorsey Schools website. Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
- Can you get me a job once I graduate?
- No school can guarantee their students and graduates a job once they have finished their program. Here at Dorsey Schools, we offer career services assistance to all program completers. Over the years, Dorsey Schools has developed relationships with employers in Michigan which, when coupled with the job search skills students learn, creates positive employment possibilities for our graduates. Dorsey Schools is your Career Connection™ You can learn more about the type of assistance our Career Services Coordinators offer by visiting our Career Services for Students and Graduates page.
- Do you offer babysitting or childcare?
- Our campus does not offer babysitting or childcare for enrolled students, however, if this is a concern for you, our team is more than happy to share any information we have available regarding local resources that may be able to assist you.
- I’ve been out of school for a while. Can I really do this?
- You can! Our staff understands that our students come to us from different backgrounds and at different stages in their life. We are prepared to help each of our students make the most of their career training at Dorsey.
- Who are your students? Will there be people like me?
- Our students come to us from a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- If I run into difficulties during my program, is there someone I can talk to at the Saginaw campus?
- We’re committed to our students and want to help them succeed. If you’re having academic challenges during your program, we would encourage you to meet with your instructors at the Saginaw, MI campus. If you have another concern, our Managing Director at the Saginaw, MI campus has an open door policy and is always willing to speak with students regarding any concerns they may have.
- Is there parking at the Saginaw Michigan Campus?
- There is plenty of parking in front of our school in the plaza parking lot. When you arrive, enter through the door of the Allied Health building (pictured above). When you enter the building, you will see the front desk and you can check in with a member of our administrative staff who can assist you.
Want to learn more about the Dorsey Schools Saginaw, MI Campus? Check out our Saginaw, MI campus events page!