Preceptor Information (For the Associate of Applied Science in Nursing program)
The Dorsey College catalog also contains important information including:
- Admissions policies and procedures
- Program and course information, including required course sequencing, scheduling, program length and completion requirements
- Academic policies including grading scale, academic progress, and attendance
- Financial aid policies, including cancellation and refund policies
- Student services
- Campus locations and educational facilities
- General policy information including FERPA, student code of conduct, student grievance policy, standards of professional appearance, and campus safety.
To access the school catalog, please visit the school catalog page
and download the catalog along with any applicable supplements and addendums.