Where is the Dorsey College Grand Rapids Campus located?
Great Lakes EMS Academy is now the Dorsey College – Grand Rapids, MI campus. The Dorsey College Grand Rapids campus is located in the Cascade Office Park located off of 28th street behind IHOP restaurant between Patterson Ave and I96. We are located in Suite 200.
Address2620 Horizon Dr., Suite 200, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Admissions Dept. HoursMeet with one of our Admissions Representatives during these convenient hours:
- Mon - Thu9:00 – 5:00
- Friday9:00 – 5:00
- Sat – SunClosed
Programs at the Dorsey College Grand Rapids Campus
About Dorsey College Grand Rapids Campus
The Dorsey College Grand Rapids, MI campus is proud to offer exceptional career training to residents in Western Michigan communities. Programs at Dorsey College offer classroom instruction and the opportunity to gain practical hands-on experience so students can prepare for their newly chosen career. As the longest running career school in Michigan, our goal at Dorsey College is to help students gain the knowledge and confidence they need to become valuable members of the Michigan workforce and make a positive impact in their chosen careers. Come experience the Dorsey Difference for yourself. Request additional information today!
Parking at the Dorsey College Grand Rapids CampusThe parking lot in the complex has plenty of spaces available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will it take me to complete my program?
- Most of the training programs at the Grand Rapids, MI campus are designed to be completed in a year or less! Actual completion time may vary by student and program.
- When are classes offered?
- Class schedules will vary based on which program you are interested in, but one of our Admissions Representatives can share program and schedule availability with you when you visit our campus.
- Is there a break room available at the campus for students?
- Yes! Our campus has a break room available for students to use before and after classes as well as during breaks.
- How will I know what resources are available to me to help me fund my education?
- If you are interested in studying at Dorsey College, when you visit our campus, you will have the opportunity to meet with one of our Financial Aid Advisors. They will share information with you such as tuition and any applicable fees for your program of interest, as well as the various funding sources that may be available at our institution. The goal of our Financial Aid team is to ensure our prospective students and current students understand the various need and non-need based Financial Aid programs and provide assistance through the application process. Additional Information and resources are also available on the Financial Aid page of the Dorsey College website. Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
- Can you get me a job once I graduate?
- No school can guarantee their students and graduates a job once they have finished their program. Here at Dorsey College, we offer career services assistance to all program completers. You can learn more about the type of assistance our Career Services Coordinators offer by visiting our Career Services for Students and Graduates page.
- Do you offer babysitting or childcare?
- Our campus does not offer babysitting or childcare for enrolled students, however, if this is a concern for you, our team is more than happy to share any information we have available regarding local resources that may be able to assist you.
- I’ve been out of school for a while. Can I really do this?
- You can! Our staff understands that our students come to us from different backgrounds and at different stages in their life. We are prepared to help each of our students make the most of their career training at Dorsey.
- Who are your students? Will there be people like me?
- Our students come to us from a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- If I run into difficulties during my program, is there someone I can talk to?
- We’re committed to our students and want to help them succeed. If you’re having academic challenges during your program, we would encourage you to meet with your instructors or a member of our staff at the Grand Rapids, MI campus. If you have another concern, our Managing Director at the Grand Rapids, MI campus has an open door policy and is always willing to speak with students regarding any concerns they may have.