Career Services at Dorsey Schools provides employers with a cost-effective means of recruiting qualified staff. In addition to arranging convenient interviews, Dorsey Schools will provide dedicated office space to accommodate on-site recruiting and interviewing at any Dorsey Schools location. If you’re interested in learning more about hiring graduates from Dorsey Schools or wish to speak to a member of our staff, please call 248-220-5914
, or simply email us at CareerServices@Dorsey.edu
Dorsey Schools can assist employers by:
- Sending resumes of qualified candidates
- Prescreening candidates
- Provide employers with space to conduct on-site interviews at any of our campuses
- Schedule interviews at your convenience
Additional employer participation opportunities:
- Participate in job fairs
- Participate on our Advisory Board
- Sponsor an externship student
- Visit a campus to conduct a workshop or speak to a class
Reasons to hire a graduate of Dorsey Schools include:
Dorsey Schools Programs Include:
- Our Reputation: Dorsey Schools is a respected career training school, having trained and taught thousands of quality graduates and serving the state of Michigan since 1934!
- Hands-On Training: At Dorsey Schools, our students learn by doing. The learning labs at Dorsey Schools are modeled on professional occupational settings for students to complement their career training.
- Small Class Sizes: Students are given one-on-one guidance in our classrooms and receive personal attention.
- Convenient Locations: We have great campus locations throughout Michigan.
- Quality Instructors: Our industry-experienced instructors are dedicated and committed to our students’ success.
- Professional Skills: Our students are taught professionalism from day one of their training programs.
- Accreditation: Dorsey Schools is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education. This applies to the Madison Heights campus (which serves as the main campus) and the Dearborn, Roseville, Saginaw, Southgate, Wayne, Waterford-Pontiac campuses (which are branch campus locations of Madison Heights). Dorsey School of Beauty Taylor is institutionally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS) and serves as a main campus. In addition, the Culinary Arts program, available at the Roseville and Waterford-Pontiac campuses, is accredited by the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation’s (ACFEF) Accrediting Commission. You can read more about our accreditation by clicking here.
- We are licensed in the State of Michigan
If you’re interested in learning more about hiring graduates of Dorsey Schools or wish to speak to a member of our staff, please call 248-220-5914
or simply email us at CareerServices@Dorsey.edu