Career Services at Dorsey School of Beauty
Dorsey School of Beauty strives to help each of its students and graduates as they prepare for their exciting new career. As a trusted career training school here in Michigan, Dorsey School of Beauty has built relationships with impressive employers in the beauty field. Let Dorsey School of Beauty in Taylor, MI help you get on the way towards pursuing your new career! Assistance from Career Services is available to all program completers of Dorsey School of Beauty at no additional cost. Please be aware, however, that job placement is not guaranteed.
Career Services for Program Completers
Our talented team of Career Services Coordinators is prepared to help you with your career search! Our Career Services team can assist you in your transition from Dorsey School of Beauty into your field of interest by:
- Assisting with writing a resume that can help you stand out.
- Assisting with interview tips and techniques.
- As licensure is required to obtain gainful employment in the state of Michigan, Dorsey School of Beauty will assist graduates as they pursue their Cosmetology, Manicuring, Esthetician, or Cosmetology Instructor license.
- Dorsey School of Beauty has determined that its program curriculum is sufficient to fulfill educational requirements for licensure in the State of Michigan only. No educational determinations have been made for any other state, district or US territory in regards to licensure requirements.
- Sharing employment opportunities in your specific field.
- Providing ongoing guidance and support throughout your search process. To register for employment assistance, please contact the Career Services Department at Dorsey School of Beauty’s Taylor, MI campus. You may also email us at CareerServices@Dorsey.edu.