Meet Marvin a Graduate from the Medical Administration and Billing Training Program
Medical administration and billing is a career field with multiple opportunities. The Medical Administration and Billing training program at Dorsey Schools offers students training in computer technology, medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, records and database management, medical billing and coding, and more. Students who take a Medical Administration and Billing training program can prepare for exciting jobs in hospitals, medical offices and/or any other health care-related facilities.
Meet Marvin a Graduate from the Medical Administration and Billing training program
- Medical Administration and Billing training at Dorsey Schools covers best practices in medical billing for beginners.
- Students are provided the opportunity to learn medical billing and coding systems using CPT, ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM, and HCFA terminology.
- Training for Medical Administration and Billing students includes the principles of accounting and business communication.
The Medical Administration and Billing Diploma Program is offered at the following Dorsey Schools campus locations:
- Dorsey Schools – Dearborn, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools – Madison Heights, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools – Roseville, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools – Saginaw, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools – Southgate, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools – Waterford-Pontiac, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools – Wayne, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools Medical Administration and Billing program https://www.dorsey.edu/medical-administration-and-billing/
- Medical Administration and Billing Gainful Employment Disclosures https://www.dorsey.edu/gedt/medical-administration-and-billing/
For your reference, we’ve included the links below of several very helpful websites where you can learn more about Medical Billers, info pertaining to Jobs as a Medical Biller, the work Medical Billers do, etc.:
Michigan Occupational Wage Information: http://milmi.org/?PAGEID=67&SUBID=124
Medical Administration and Billing Program – Gainful Employment Disclosures
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who have completed the program, and other important information, please click here.