Meet Claudia a Graduate from the Medical Assistant Program
The Medical Assistant students at Dorsey Schools have the opportunity to learn skills necessary for a medical assistant career working with doctors and patients in need. Our Medical Assistant program provides training in both administrative and clinical areas. Students can prepare to work in a physician’s office, or within a clinic or other healthcare facility.
Meet Claudia, a graduate from the Medical Assistant program
- The next step for medical assistant students could be medical assistant certification, which may strengthen the student’s opportunities during a medical assistant interview.
- The medical assistant student can participate in an externship with a physician’s office, long-term care facility, acute care setting, or other medical facilities prior to graduating.
- Medical assistant jobs are among the fastest growing in the healthcare industry.
The Medical Assistant Diploma Program is offered at the following Dorsey Schools campus locations:
- Dorsey Schools – Dearborn, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools –Madison Heights, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools –Roseville, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools –Saginaw, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools –Southgate, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools –Waterford-Pontiac, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools –Wayne, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools Medical Assistant training program https://www.dorsey.edu/medical-assistant/
- Medical Assistant Gainful Employment Disclosures https://www.dorsey.edu/gedt/medical-assistant/
- For your reference, we’ve included the links below of several very helpful websites where you can learn more about Medical Assistants, info pertaining to Jobs as a Medical Assistant, the work Medical Assistants do, etc.:
- Michigan Occupational Wage Information: http://milmi.org/?PAGEID=67&SUBID=124
- O*Net Online: http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/31-9092.00
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2016-17 Edition, Medical Assistants, on the Internet at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/medical-assistants.htm (visited July 11, 2016).
Medical Assistant Program – Gainful Employment Disclosures
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who have completed the program, and other important information, please click here.