The Dorsey Schools’ family of institutions includes five additional locations, referred to as “Dorsey Divisions,” which do not hold institutional accreditation. These locations include Training Direct (locations in Bridgeport and Danbury Connecticut) and Dorsey Emergency Medical Academy (DEMA) with locations in Madison Heights, MI (previously known as Superior Medical Education), Woodhaven, MI (previously known as Michigan Academy of Emergency Services and Allied Health), and Bay City, MI (previously known as Valley Training Center).
Dorsey Emergency Medical Academy’s three locations operate as Divisions of Dorsey schools:
Dorsey Emergency Medical Academy also offers classes in the following locations:
- Jackson, MI (classes in Jackson, MI are managed out of the Woodhaven, MI campus)
Dorsey Emergency Medical Academy offers the following training programs (programs vary by location):
in Bridgeport, CT and Danbury, CT are Divisions of Dorsey Schools, and offer the following programs:
Please note: Divisions of Dorsey Schools locations do not hold institutional accreditation.
- Nurse’s Aide
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
- Electronic Medical Records
- Phlebotomy Technician
- EKG Technician (available only at Training Direct’s Bridgeport, CT location)
- Patient Care Technician (available only at Training Direct’s Bridgeport, CT location)