- Small Class Sizes: Many of our lecture classes have a maximum of a 30:1 student to teacher ratio (some may be up to 40:1, it varies by campus), and most lab classes have a maximum of an 18:1 student to teacher ratio, allowing students to receive personal attention and the one-on-one guidance needed for success.
- Quality Instructors: Our industry-experienced instructors are dedicated and committed to our students’ success. Every Dorsey Schools instructor meets or exceeds State of Michigan and accreditation criteria, guidelines, and qualifications. It’s not uncommon for Dorsey students to see their instructors as their coach and mentor throughout their studies.
- Hands-on Training: We provide our students with program-specific curriculum dedicated to assist them in learning the skills needed for that specific career. Learning at Dorsey Schools often takes place in both lecture and lab settings allowing students the ability to practice the skills they are learning. Many of our programs also include an Externship prior to graduation, designed to model the work environment students may experience upon Graduation.*
- Short-Term Training Programs: Many of the programs at Dorsey Schools can be completed in a year or less, allowing you to complete your training in a relatively short period of time.**
- TEN Convenient Campus Locations: We have TEN campus locations (Dearborn, Farmington Hills, Lansing, Madison Heights, Roseville, Saginaw, Southgate, Taylor, Waterford-Pontiac, Wayne-Westland) prepared to assist the people of Michigan develop skills needed for exciting new career opportunities. Each of our campuses has a dedicated staff available to help you throughout your studies.
- Convenient Class Schedules: We realize our students are busy and often juggle commitments outside of school. As a result, we offer Day, Afternoon, and Evening classes*** designed to fit your schedule.
- Tuition Planning: Each of our campuses has Financial Aid Representatives available to meet with students and discuss financing options. We realize the Financial Aid process can be difficult to understand, but our team will help students understand the process and options available to them. Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
- Career Services: Each of our campuses has Career Services professionals dedicated to offer employment assistance to all eligible graduates. In addition, Dorsey Schools has developed relationships with employers in Michigan which, when coupled with the job search skills students learn, creates positive employment possibilities for our graduates. Dorsey Schools is your Career Connection™.
Get Started Today!