Meet LaShaun a Graduate from the Medical Administration and Billing Program
Dorsey Schools provides medical billing training for students who want to enter the field of medical administration and billing. Students can get the career training they need to become a valued professional in the healthcare field, including training in computer technology, medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, records and database management, medical billing and coding, and more.
Meet LaShaun, a graduate from the Medical Administration and Billing program
- Students can study to become a medical billing specialist or medical office assistant so they can pursue career options, including medical billing.
- Realizing that medical billing certification could be an important step in obtaining employment, Dorsey Schools may pay the cost one time for graduates of this program to challenge a certification exam as selected by Dorsey Schools.
The Medical Administration and Billing Diploma Program is offered at the following Dorsey Schools campus locations:
- Dorsey Schools – Dearborn, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools – Madison Heights, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools – Roseville, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools – Saginaw, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools – Southgate, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools – Waterford-Pontiac, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools – Wayne-Westland, MI Campus
- Dorsey Schools Medical Administration and Billing program http://www.dorsey.edu/medical-administration-and-billing/
- Medical Administration and Billing Gainful Employment Disclosures http://www.dorsey.edu/gedt/medical-administration-and-billing/
For your reference, we’ve included the links below of several very helpful websites where you can learn more about Medical Billers, info pertaining to Jobs as a Medical Biller, the work Medical Billers do, etc.:
Michigan Occupational Wage Information: http://milmi.org/?PAGEID=67&SUBID=124
Medical Administration and Billing Program – Gainful Employment Disclosures
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who have completed the program, and other important information, please click here.