High School Completion Program
Are you interested in studying at Dorsey Schools, but don’t possess a High School Diploma or GED? Dorsey Schools has teamed up with Penn Foster High School to assist those interested in training at Dorsey Schools finish the necessary high school coursework, giving them the opportunity to earn a high school diploma from an accredited high school.
Here’s how the Penn Foster High School Completion Program works at Dorsey Schools:
- Once you’ve identified a Dorsey Schools training program, you may contact one of our Admissions Representatives. The Admissions Representative will discuss the High School Completion Program with you and determine your eligibility for the program. Eligibility requirements for the High School Completion Program include:
- A drive and desire to finish your high school diploma and begin training at Dorsey Schools upon successfully meeting all of the criteria for admissions
- At least one successfully completed course in high school
- An official copy of your high school or GED transcript
- Completion of the necessary High School Completion Program paperwork (Code of Conduct, Enrollment Agreement, etc.)
- Upon being accepted into the High School Completion Program, you will attend an orientation at the Dorsey Schools campus and begin working towards completing your High School Diploma. Penn Foster will also evaluate your high school transcript and award applicable transfer credits.
- After orientation, start class within a day or two! You will be able to access your coursework at a Dorsey Schools campus in our computer lab. Dorsey Schools will have staff available to students enrolled in the High School Completion Program during scheduled class times.
- You will have the opportunity to complete the High School Completion Program at your own pace. Some students may complete the program in as few as 12 weeks!*
- Upon successful completion of the program and fulfilling all of the requirements, you will receive your High School Diploma from Penn Foster and continue with the admissions process into Dorsey Schools.
The Penn Foster High School Completion Program is offered at the following Dorsey Schools campus locations:
- Dearborn, MI
- Lansing, MI
- Madison Heights, MI
- Roseville, MI
- Saginaw, MI
- Waterford-Pontiac, MI
- Wayne-Westland, MI
Contact us today at one of the campuses above to learn more!
*The completion time frame is dependent on the number of transfer credits, attendance and progress in the program.